Footsteps


"every journey begins with a single step"

Hello bypassers and welcome to my mind palace, come in, come in!

this is the first step I take into a new world, the world of blogging. I do, in fact, enjoy writing and I have a whole lot of stories in my head but I never tried to share things - which I start now.

My name is Lu Ann, an awkward turtle who's not particularly good with words when it comes to people she likes, but writing helps her a lot.
My heart and brain constantly fight over everything and I consider myself a scientist, meaning I am honest and only listen to the words themselves. I also love sarcasm and to laugh over myself.

I could tell you a lot more but I guess I'll let my posts speak.

what can you expect from this blog?
I'm a really flexible and spontaneous person and so is this blog. I organised and divided it into four main categories and I take my time to write. There'll be times I blog regularly but sometimes life's crazy and consuming.
Still I want to share the way I see the world and the thoughts roaming my head. the girl from afar is my accessible mind palace and I hope you enjoy your stay.

off out,
Sherlock Holmes' future apprentice,
Lu Ann (with a great thanks to Hannie Arden, who helped me creating this wonderful thing)