DIY: Arizona Lanterns

~creating things can be one of the best things you can do to make you feel good

After having a busy week, I wanted to share a short do-it-yourself today, for something I made not too long ago. I'm quite sure some of you've probably seen it somewhere already but it just looks so pretty.
Plus it's really easy and fast, since you basically only need to do three steps:

Step I: buy Arizona Iced Tea. I highly recommend to take the big bottles. Drink it and clean it, but take care when you open the bottle, since the paper might break.

Step II: buy a chain of lights and fit it in. Mine was a bit too long, so I used one for two bottles and left some of the lamps hanging from the cupboard.

Step III: place the bottles somewhere in your room and plug it in, et voilá




isn't that comfy *-* they look pretty, no matter if you switch on the lights or take them as the only light source. Enjoy!

off out,
creator,
Lu Ann