red: back to blogging teaser


Yo.
I'm back. It's been one and a half year since my last post but I recently felt like blogging again so here we are. I gotta say though that I have no idea if I get around to blog regularly. Once, because I can be a huge procrastinator, and second because I have approximately 50000 hobbies that I try to incorporate in a 24 hour day. If someone has a spare time turner, please hmu.

One thing I want to promise you beforehand though is that I want to keep things real and honest. I'm just me and a few rants (or talking to myself) but I'm sure it'll help me get better at self-acceptance. Or better at cringing when I read this back in a few years (or days).
But as long as I'm having fun I'll do it.

I have a series in mind that I definitely will try to do regularly, as I have moved abroad to study, and want to share my experiences and tips and tricks. The rest will probably be mostly lifestyle-ish, although I really don't have much of a lifestyle. Also, don't expect me to blog anything about fashion, as my fashion sense equals zero. (I literally own one brand of trousers that I top with varying simple shirts, mostly black or merch. Add a cool jacket, preferably leather or that one special jacket that idk the name of, and voilá. done. #fashionicon)
And if I have absolutely nothing to say, I'll probably post some photos?
Finally, I go by the name 'lucy' currently (bc people apparently cannot pronounce my real name. cheez) and also write "novels" under that name.

If I didn't scare you away now, welcome back to parts of my life on the internet. Wow this feels surreal.

over and out,
lucy

(who totally did not write this post super quick and wonders if she will be keeping it)




Follow my blog with Bloglovin